Imagine the situation when you face a choice and you have to decide here and now between two options. At the same time you are not satisfied with both of them. For example, you have to decide whether to stay with your significant other or leave for an internship you have been dreaming about for a long period of time. Or let’s say you can’t decide what sphere you would like to devote yourself. You simply can’t choose between art history and architecture as both fields seem to be attractive and interesting. But in fact you do not like the very idea of making a choice. And it seems to you that no matter what choice you would make none of the options are satisfying. Of course it makes you feel sad and hopeless.
- Five books that are not worth reading. wp.me/p2IYN1-1v 5 years ago
- Marriage to a foreigner. wp.me/p2IYN1-1t 6 years ago
- Your teen daughter is pregnant. wp.me/p2IYN1-1n 6 years ago
- Signs you should break up. wp.me/p2IYN1-1g 6 years ago
- Interesting Ways to Reach Your Goals wp.me/p2IYN1-1c 6 years ago